Support for CHP Traffic is provided through e-mail. We welcome your feedback and suggestions for improvement. Please send all suggestions, feedback and bug reports to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you are encountering a problem with CHP Traffic, please include the following in your e-mail so we can best address your issue:
- Application version (found by selecting the application in iTunes, and selecting File > Get Info) or at the bottom of the Settings tab in CHP Traffic itself.
- Description of the problem including:
Crash log, if the application has crashed. Sending us the most recent few crash logs can be very helpful. They are automatically transferred to your computer when you sync your device with iTunes. After syncing, you can find crash logs for all applications (we only need the most recent CHP Traffic logs) here:
- What happened (application crashed, hung, failed to display information properly)
- What you were viewing at the time (which tab you were in, what information you were looking at)
- Anything else you think might be relevant or helpful
- Mac OS X: In your home directory in: Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
- Windows Vista or 7:
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
Thank you for using CHP Traffic!